. Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients
· Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
· Relationship management of existing and new investors.
· Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
· Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
· Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
· Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news
· Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
· Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
· Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- MBA (Associate position) or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Analyst position) from a target school, or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience (Associate position) in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.