We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working Inventory Clerk to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Quarterly review of all equipment in the yard
- Take delivery of all incoming materials/equipment and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document and resolve discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the company’s inventory by continually updating records of physical inventory; totals, receipts, adjustments and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure that they are within the established levels and update management on the status of equipment/supplies that need to be replaced, restocked or need maintenance
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, waybills and gate passes
- Responsible for proper storing and labelling of related equipment/supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and ensuring that every item leaving the warehouse/store returns in good working condition or in the condition it left (everything, excluding wear and tear)
- Oversee the receipt of new items and ensure that they are in optimal condition
- Establish clear communication lines with the logistics, operations and BD departments
- Create purchase orders and give recommendations of items that need to be stocked/restocked
- Issue waybills/delivery tickets/gate passes for all outgoing materials/equipment
- Assist in washing of coiled tubing units.
- Assist in rig operations including records as it concerns coiled tubing
- Assist the CT supervisors and operators on the unit maintenance in the base
- Learn CT simulation
- Work closely with the CT supervisor to understand the operations
- Encourage and collate safety records on location and the department.
- The ideal Candidate must possess a B.Sc degree or related qualification in Petroleum engineering
- Prior experience in the warehouse environment
- Excellent math skills for balancing records.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.