Internal Audit Manager
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervise the activities of the Resident Compliance Officers and Audit Officers.
- Review and evaluate the audit practice in the organization
- Ensure that the present audit practice in the company is in line with the international audit standard.
- The head of internal audit must ensure that the department complies with sound internal auditing standards and with a relevant code of ethics.
- To independently carry out the evaluation and examination of the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control, risk management, and governance systems.
- To carry out periodic reviews of the compliance activities within the organization in line with the local laws and regulations.
- Promote and support a culture of compliance, risk avoidance/mitigation, and corporate accountability throughout the company via training and knowledge in sharing.
- Regular monitoring and supervision of the field auditors’ assignments.
- Prepare reviews and evaluations of the annual audit budget and audit plan.
- Safeguard the assets of the company.
- Carry out special assignments, and investigations that may be requested from the management
- Ensures that all the regulatory and statutory requirements are adhered to and all payments and returns are done by the prescribed due dates
- Ensure capital & revenue expenditure complies with policies and approval limits.
- Ensure compliance of loans disbursement to credit policies
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in accounting or a related field
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of relationship management and partnership development for growth of new business.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a microfinance bank in Internal Audit role
- Sound knowledge of financial product and services
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Developing and managing a highly efficient marketing team
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Highly detail- oriented and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Marketing, selling and credit Analysis skills
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.