- Reporting to the Senior Investment Officer, the Intern is responsible for maintaining a beneficial relationship between Shelter Afrique and her clients.
- Collection and analysis of economic, financial, legal, marketing and technical information/data required to evaluate potential lending or equity projects;
- Investment analysis and appraisals, including presentation of proposals for management approval.
- Assist in the promotion and development of a quality lending portfolio.
- In addition, s/he will provide support to customers in the loan application process and will carry out market research;
- Assist the Senior Investment Officer in elaborating product and financing guidelines to clients;
- Develop and maintain an appropriate database on borrowers, investors, governments, institutions and other collaborating agencies, which assist in the efficient management of the company’s project portfolio and related activities.
- Maintain effective filing and record management system for the office and ensure safety, security and confidentiality;
- Maintain office supplies and inventory for the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related subject.
- Masters degree or professional qualification ACA, ACCA would be added advantage.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness.
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication.Must know MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
The deadline for submission is 31st June 2021.