A Pharmacy Intern is basically a student who learns the job by working at a retail pharmacy or hospital pharmacy. The Pharmacy Intern is given a brief list of duties to be executed– compounding and weighing ingredients, dispensing medicines, attaching proper warning labels, verifying and filling prescriptions. requires extraordinary communication.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:No Experience
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist in driving the process of collecting data on customers who visit the pharmacy and reaching out to them to show appreciation as the occasion demands.
- Assist in designing and executing health awareness campaigns and outreaches that would help drive the business of the pharmacy.
- Assisting in ensuring that the controlled drugs and poisons register of the pharmacy is properly kept.
- Assist in ensuring stock-outs are reduced to the barest minimum and driving the process of replenishing same as at when due.
- Assist in supervising Sales Assistants to ensure proper shelving and merchandising of drugs.
- Assist in ensuring the right markups are applied and correct prices are affixed to all drugs on display.
- Assist in leading the process of competitive scanning of the environment by keeping a tab on the activities of the competing businesses with a view to staying ahead of the competition.
- Driving the process of avoiding the expiry of drugs
- A minimum of HND qualification
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Residing within Amuwo and Apapa in Lagos is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.