- Assist in preparing information and research materials for clients projects, create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records .Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Attend company functions and networking events.
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails .
- Intern will have access to weekly trainings in Digital Marketing, Website Design, Graphics Design and Video Editing
- High school degree or equivalent, Bsc, OND, HND or it’s equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas, knowledge of market trends.