Integration Engineer - Nigeria
Engineering & Technology
Our Integration Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our Merchants while building integrations into Flutterwave.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will work closely with merchant technical and product teams as their primary point of contact during integration
- Understand user, business and product requirements and how Flutterwave APIs, SDK and other product offerings can meet them
- Work closely with Flutterwave’s merchant, and engineering team to understand what's technically possible with Flutterwave APIs.
- Work very closely with Account Management and the Sales team to get merchants live and transacting with Flutterwave in the shortest time possible
- Ability to dive into the details and help merchants with technical issues
Requirements & Qualification:
- 5+ years of experience, with a strong technical and payments background
- 2+ years of support/development experience with fluency in at least 2 programming languages
- An empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative work style
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple external merchant concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written and technical communication abilities
- Intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our merchants with their technical issues
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product and technical standpoint
- Able to dive into the details to thrive in a cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Ability to translate requirements into detailed design and solution documents.
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot most integration issues
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.