Information Technology Officer
Dims Professional Service
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall planning. Implementation and administration of the company’s IT and MIS requirements. The IT Officer provides technical support to all users. The IT Officer monitors and maintains computer networks, installs and configures hardware and software and solves all technical problems that may arise.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the branches of the bank
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Develop and maintain local networks to optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Organize and schedule periodic upgrades and maintenance
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Liaise with third parties and vendors across all platforms
- Drives service excellent through e-solutions
- Periodic report generation
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Define IT users and roles and enable data distribution in the appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.
- The ideal candidate must be between 25 - 35 years old
- Academic qualification of a good first degree (B.Sc./HND) in Computer Science.
- Professional certifications, such as MCSE, MCDBA will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years’ cognate post qualification in a Microfinance Bank or any other Financial Institution.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of BANKONE software or any other banking applications, knowledge/Skills in hardware and software. Up-to date knowledge of software and IT trends.
- Ability to work well with people
- IT security and operations
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of / from NYSC is compulsory
Location: Ikom, Cross River
Remuneration: NGN 3,000,000 - 3,600,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.