MEBS is looking to add a Human Resources Manager to our Abuja office to oversee the human resources functions for the Nigerian office.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Leading a human resources team that assist the Nigerian business in achieve
- Plan and execute the recruitment process
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues, conflicts and disputes
- Identify training needs and coordinate training for employees
- Establish and manage performance appraisal systems
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of HR Information systems.
- Experience working with an international organization or international NGO is an added advantage
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of working experience
- The ideal candidate should possess extensive knowledge of human resources principles and experience in a similar role.
Location: The candidate must reside In Abuja
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.