We’re looking to recruit a highly skilled, young, innovative and energetic Human Resources and Administrative Manager who will oversee the company’s employment practices, processes, and strategies to achieve the overall corporate vision.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures for the organization.
- Coordinate the recruitment of new employees by developing job descriptions, identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Develop, execute, and maintain an effective onboarding program for new hires and ensure that each employee undertakes an orientation program before commencing work.
- Monitoring the company’s performance management system and training all levels of employees on the performance evaluation process, including related tools.
- Lead staff welfare/staff care activities including periodic teambuilding events.
- Prepare the monthly Payroll Schedule for staff.
- Implement provisions of the Employee Handbook for staff, effect updates where necessary in line with current trends, and organize periodic training for staff on specific provisions of the Handbook and other HR policies/procedures.
- Ensure all staff personnel files are updated according to checklist/procedures constantly.
- Coordinate the payment of statutory deductions and remittances for the company upon approval by the CEO; such as PAYE and Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Identify and implement appropriate health insurance plans for all confirmed employees.
- Ensuring that the routine day-to-day work of the organization is managed efficiently and that effective office systems are established, maintained, and regularly reviewed in but not limited to the following areas;· ordering & receiving of products, inventory control, and safety, interim quality checks, shipping, sales plans & tracking
- Responsible for administration of back office corporate services and will oversee support staff including cleaners and drivers.
- Independently performs a variety of highly responsible and complex duties that are highly sensitive and confidential
- Assist in the selection and maintenance of office equipment
- Provide top-quality customer service
- Responsible for all office support duties
- Maintain all organizational files, both physical and digital.
- Make moderate administrative-level decisions
- Attend all management meetings; record proceedings and prepare meetings for official approval as required. Keep supervisors/managers informed on items requiring review or action.
- Remain current on issues of interest to the company
- Ensure confidentiality within and outside the organization
- Maintain general safety of all official
documents, cash, and office assets.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration; Accounting knowledge will also be an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources and Administrative positions
- Strong knowledge of employment and labor legislation
- Strong mathematics skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Advance use of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) as well as the ability and initiative to acquire additional skills and training as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, written and verbal) with demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, with a high degree of professionalism, tact, sound judgment, and confidentiality.
- Ability to use HRIS application, reconcile, compute payroll, and remit statutory staff deductions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to accurately prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR, CIPM) are an added advantage.
- Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize ideas.
- Strong leadership skills to guide an HR team and support and motivate staff
- A solid understanding of the key principles of local and international employment law
- An ability
to remain calm in stressful situations including during disciplinary hearings
or staff conflicts.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.