We are seeking an enthusiastic HR Intern to join our team. Your role will involve performing a variety of administrative tasks, including updating employee records, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, provide support to implement policies and ensure the optimal administration of the office.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Screen resumes, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee work related queries
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc. in Human Resources or related fields
At least 18 months experience as a HR or Admin role
Proficient use of office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ATS and HIRS systems
- Organizational skills
- Qualified candidate must be available to resume immediately.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.