Years of Experience- 5 years and Above
Proposed Remuneration- N300,000
1. Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
3. Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
4. Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
5. Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit programs.
6. Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
7. Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
8. Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
9. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
11. Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Key Skills / Experience Requirement:
• Appreciable experience in Human Resource Management
• An MBA is an added advantage
• People’s person
• Benefits Administration
• Performance Management
• Communication Processes
• Compensation and Wage Structure
• Employment Law