In the HR intern role, you will work under the supervision of the HR manager or the senior HR officer. You will input updates on the department’s internal HR database and help monitor lateness, absences, leaves, and work hours.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Files documents and answers client and employee inquiries
- Schedules interviews and confirms applicant availability
- Gathers and organizes job applications
- Writes employee communications and correspondence about updates in HR policies
- Assists in checking overall compliance with labor codes and applicable local and state laws
- Participates and assists in career days and company social and networking events
- Performs ad hoc tasks as required
- Enrolled in a university or college program at junior or senior level, preferred course of study to include Psychology, Human Resources, Communications, or related.
- Must be able to Multitask
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to demonstrate professional work ethic
- Able to maintain flexible work schedule
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.