We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. Human Resources Managers set the tone for the entire human resources department. From employee relations to payroll to compliance issues, the HR department helps ensure that an organization runs smoothly and that the Human Resources Manager is at the helm.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keep the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree or HR certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in human resources management.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and MS Office.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.