As a result of growth, we are seeking an experienced HR Consultant with focus on organization design and consulting to join our team of HR Consultants. The ideal holder of this role will provide organization design, strategy, and general management consulting services to our array of clients while ensuring alignment of consulting solutions with overall business strategy and corporate objectives, policies, and plans.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Provide competent, executive-level management consulting services in diverse business lines related to organization design (OD), business strategy development, and/or other management consulting disciplines.
- Prepare presentations and other communications materials for executive clients.
- Design and/or facilitate workshops for client-companies.
- Restructuring departments to optimize efficiency in line with business objectives.
- Identifying interdepartmental cooperation opportunities and promoting cross-functionality.
- Documenting processes and preparing progress reports.
- Identify organizational design challenges and propose solutions to clients.
- Perform rigorous analysis of business functions, processes, organization structures, key capabilities, and governance requirements to design organizations.
- Ability to break down silos by creating cross-functional teams to develop complete design solutions that can be effectively incorporated.
- Lead organization design projects, assisting with the development of organizational structures and/or operating models needed to support execution of proposed strategies.
- Partner with client-companies to review current organizational structures and measures; build plans to support necessary changes.
- Track status and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Develop centralized tools and resources used on organization design projects.
- Stay up-to-date and informed on trends and innovations in organization design
- Supplement technical knowledge in the areas of talent management, compensation, change management, and Human Resources processes.
- Conduct internal and external research utilizing databases, benchmarking, market surveys, and/or interviews to build analytical frameworks and conduct complex business analyses.
- Deliver results in project settings that require a grasp of cross-functional subject matter.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all layers of the organization, including C-suite leaders.
- Above average interpersonal, facilitation, communication and collaborating skills.
- At least 4 years of management consulting experience in organizational design, strategy development, and/or other management consulting disciplines
- Solid understanding of organizational finance (specifically workforce costing, annual budgeting, and planning processes) is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management and consulting tools
- Comfortable engaging partners throughout a project lifecycle.
- Apply critical thinking to a wide variety of situations, comprehend and analyze complex problems, and use well-developed arguments, persuasion, and creativity to develop solutions.
- High Emotional Intelligence and political awareness.
- High energy with a strong work ethic and eye for business.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Open to learning new systems and processes.
- Leverage management consulting expertise and technical knowledge to address organization change driven by business growth, technology, risk mitigation, outsourcing, business optimization, reorganizations, or transformation for clients.
- Analytical mentality.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.