We are looking for a candidate who can work in partnership with a multi-skilled, multi-disciplinary team. This is from the early stages of bids and tenders, specification, and system design, through validation, testing, approvals, and installation, to ongoing customer support. As a Control Systems Engineer, you will work through the implementation of projects (design, PLC/SCADA application development, configuration, factory testing, and system integration) to deliver a technical solution that meets the customers’ needs and complies with industry specifications with zero HSE incidents.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
DEM Controls Ltd, a major player in the Engineering and systems Integration business, provides an exceptionally high-quality engineering service for its customers in the areas of Automation and control systems, Functional Safety (SIS), Instrumentation, Fire and gas systems, Electrical, Panel building, Training, & Project management. We use cutting-edge engineering technology in delivering our products & services!
- Preparation of technical details & specifications for Control Systems projects.
- Control systems design, drawings development (control cabinet general arrangement, IO wiring/loop drawings, power distribution), and bill of materials generation.
- PLC, PAC, DCS, SCADA/HMI, RMS hardware & software applications development, configuration, and factory acceptance testing with customers
- Configuration of industrial communication networks like Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, DeviceNet
- Onsite installation supervision, system integration & testing of control systems including loop checks, IO data mapping, and signing off test check sheets
- Apply global standards/codes in all designs e.g. IEC, ISA, IEEE, BS, and other relevant standards
- Support the commissioning Manager during field commissioning & plant startup.
- Ensure technical and safety standards are maintained in all aspects of Control Systems work
- Operation & maintenance support of control systems covering preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance & predictive maintenance.
- B.Eng/B.Sc or (HND+PGD) in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Mechatronics
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven work experience
- Good level of CAD skills and use of appropriate software packages e.g. AutoCAD
- Sound knowledge of process control and experience in developing and supporting PLC systems (e.g Allen Bradley & Siemens SCADA systems (e.g. Cimplicity, Wonderware & WinCC)
- Good knowledge of OPC servers & communication networks
- Outstanding technical documentation skills
- Strong cause-effect analytical abilities to solve problems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS) knowledge will be an added advantage
- Membership of professional & standard bodies like ISA, IEEE & COREN, an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player
- Technical Training (local & international)
- Free professional membership subscription within the DEM sub-limit
- Work-Life Balance
- HMO covering
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Performance Bonus on delivering the project under budget and earning the agreed % from the same project profit
- Sponsoring of Global Certification Awards
- Free Monthly Wellness/Fitness Program
- Pension Plan from Day 1
- Employee Tax Payer Card
- Long-Term Staff Rewards
- Career Growth Mentoring
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.