In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing our solutioning teams as well as Polygon’s development support team. As the Head of Solutions Engineering, you will oversee the development, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions that meet the complex technical needs of large companies and small developers deploying on polygon networks as well as the strategy and roadmap to scale technical enablement beyond our in-house engineers to the community.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Own technical delivery across the entire lifecycle of a project from pre-commitment to implementation to live support.
- Provide strong leadership and mentorship to a team of Sales Engineers and Solutions Architects, fostering a high-performance culture and promoting collaboration.
- Drive continuous improvement in solution engineering processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Work closely with the business development team to understand project requirements, pain points, and business objectives, and translate them into effective solution strategies.
- Lead the design and development of comprehensive technical solutions that address the challenges of builders developing on Polygon technologies and align with our product offerings.
- Ensure the successful delivery of solutions, overseeing project scoping, resource allocation, timelines, and quality assurance.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key projects, providing technical expertise, understanding their business needs, and presenting solutions effectively.
- Partner with the business development team to deliver the following, but not limited to, solution presentations, demonstrations, and proposal development.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing projects, driving high satisfaction, retention, and identifying opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
- Partner with Product Development teams to provide insights from projects, feedback, and recommendations for product enhancements or new features.
- Work closely with the Partner Success team to ensure smooth handoff of solutions and provide ongoing support when needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to develop compelling collateral, case studies, and thought leadership content.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape in the solutions engineering domain.
- Utilize market insights to identify new business opportunities and provide strategic recommendations to senior leadership.
- 8+ years of experience in solutions engineering, technical pre-sales, or a similar customer-facing role within the technology industry with at least two years of experience in the blockchain or cryptography industry.
- Deep understanding of web3, blockchain, smart contracts and decentralized technologies. More specifically, familiarity and expertise with Etherum, related technologies and rollup protocols is a plus. Experience building on Polygon protocols is a benefit. Experience across the solutions lifecycle from pre-sales through to post-sales implementations.
- Deep familiarity and experience with distributed systems engineering, protocols and architecture.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and managing high-performing teams.
- Capability and desire to act as a player coach and expertise in setting up a function.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software solutions, cloud technologies, and software development lifecycles.
- Must reside within the United States
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.