- Logistics Management
- Managing day to day operations
- Challenging established processes and implementing new processes to adapt to the fast growth of Jumia Services clients
- Finding creative and innovative ways to offer a better customer experience
- Fully understanding our information system and working with our IT team to roll out new developments
- Working closely with the Jumia Services central team to share and implement global best practices
- Managing relationships with clients and partners (Third-party logistics partners)
- Responsible for the logistics P&L
- Responsible to meet the logistics targets and KPIs including quality of customer experience
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- A completed master’s degree from an accredited university; Degree in Engineering,
- Operations, Supply Chain or MBA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- 10 years with 2+ years direct management experience, preferably in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment with a strong focus on logistics or alternatively consulting / banking.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures