- Deliver on the monthly Non-Interest Income targets
- Increase the monthly count of active customers usage on e-channels
- Ensure SME Banking channels and collection proposition is competitive in the industry
- Manage the process of collections across channels
- Ensure that available capacity for collection aligns with the number of accounts in the collection register
- Supervise a team of field collector agents across geography to maximize their potentials and improve productivity
- Engage with marketing and communications/ relevant department and stakeholders in the launch of a product, advert materials, product marketing materials, reactivation, reporting, and adoption of alternate channel
Key Performance Indicator:
- Bank’s PBT
- Cost Containment
- Count of customers onboarded on payment and collection platforms
- Count of active customers on payment and collection platforms
- The volume of collections pick-ups
- Net Promoter Score
- Staff Turnover - Retention (Regrettable Loss)
- Staff Performance Management
- Staff Training & Development
- Adequacy of forecasting & Management reports
- Quality and timeliness of reports
- Risk & Control Rating
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Customer Focus
- Driving Execution
- Marketplace Knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Data mining
- Business presentation skills
- Research orientation
- Stakeholder management
- Data/information management
- Knowledge of banking operations
- Knowledge of the global business
- Financial modelling
- Interpersonal relations
- Analytical ability
- Decision quality & Problem-solving ORGANISATIONAL COMPETENCIES: - Attention to Detail
- The company"s Ethics & Values
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
The behavioural competencies of the job include the ability to:
- Provide simple, practical solutions and complete all assignments thoroughly and timeously.
- Support others and provide practical knowledge, competence, and expertise.
- Provide high levels of internal and/or external customer satisfaction within a specific area of expertise.
- Work as part of a team and demonstrate tolerance, understanding and consistency when dealing with others
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate her findings, and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Evaluate situations and calculate risks whilst justifying and defending quality standards.
- Provide optimal solutions in terms of quality and cost.
- Adopt a serious and questioning manner to assess situations and reach conclusions, thus basing the processes on facts and information gleaned from others.
- Adopt an accommodating and helpful manner, debate, agree and, where necessary, accept the objectives set by others and work within agreed parameters to ensure that tasks are completed.
- The Job Profile indicates that the role requires a person to fulfil this position who is structured, organized and specialist/technical/administrative by nature. The job calls for someone who is systematic and can concentrate on things within their area of knowledge, experience, and education. The work may involve operating equipment, gathering facts, or performing specialist assignments.
- The person fulfilling this role should be approachable, thorough, methodical, predictable, self-disciplined, patient, logical, careful, diplomatic, and conventional in approach. Moderation, consistency, and the ability to tie up all the loose ends and finish a job will be of importance. Unrealistic time pressures should not be placed upon the incumbent, as maintaining quality and standards will be a priority.
- A first degree in a numerate field/ natural or social science field
- 8- 10 years cognate experience in sales management, sales and or support