• First degree in Business Administration, Law, Politics, Social Sciences, etc. (MBA, M.Sc, or any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage)
• Not less than 5 years working experience running the operations of a company and managing the deliverables of its employees. (Prior experience working in an HR consulting firm will be an added advantage)
• Must be able to develop and implement strategies across the company's business model to drive sustainable revenue and growth aspirations. • Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a strong network of decision makers and key influencers within the client and partner communities.
• Collaborate with relevant units within the company to promote a strong positive image for the company amongst all stakeholders using a well designed public-relations plan.
• Oversee, support and lead all departmental activities and company operations to ensure they achieve corporate goals.
• Proven track record in business development and sales, and managing teams for productivity.