- To assist the Restaurant Manager in managing the front-end operations, and ensuring each customer or patron has an excellent experience
- To efficiently coordinate the activities of the waiters/waitresses and ensure smooth front-of-house operations.
- To ensure that service is at all times performed in a professional manner and to the standards specified by the management.
- To be fully conversant with every dish served in the Restaurant and to provide explanations as requested.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement, and Departmental Objectives are followed and always utilized.
- To assist with mise en place through the distribution of tasks and to ensure the monitoring and completion of tasks are done properly and in the time allocated.
- To report, monitor, or handle small disciplinary matters related to the staff under your supervision.
- To welcome, sit and take food orders from guests in the Lounge or Restaurant.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions
- To ensure that the billing procedure is thorough, correct, and signed at the completion of each meal.
- To obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on such to the Restaurant Manager
- To maintain good communication between Kitchen, Restaurant, and other departments daily i.e., specials, shortages, and special dietary requirements.
- To ensure that the Restaurant and dining areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- To be competent in advising guests with food allergies or dietaries by liaising with the kitchen and bar teams and ensuring the order is processed correctly. To also ensure this is communicated to all relevant staff, and guest profile is updated with the relevant information.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures, and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Restaurant Manager.
- To be fully aware of the Restaurant’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations
Salary Range: NGN 45,000 - 50,000