· Oversees the company’s overall finance function.
· Preparing financial reports and analyzing financial data
· Overseeing and preparing income statements
· Oversees budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting, and other financial management processes
· Developing plans for financial growth
· Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
· Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
· Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
· Develop/supervise strong and effective business strategies and plans.
· Prepare the Company’s annual budget and communicate approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
· Periodically assess the Company’s financial management needs and current capabilities; determine proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
· Develops effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
· Oversees budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting, and other financial management processes.
· Organizes the finance function as may be required from time to time to ensure close alignment to business needs and changes in processes.
· Ensure the development of strong finance capability (an ability to translate business decisions into numbers/financial metrics and to understand the implications for financial performance) across the Company
Skills and Competencies
· · Cooperate and business reporting
· · Leadership and team management
· · Outstanding analytical and time management skills
· · Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
· · High-level financial reporting and analysis
· · Regular budget consolidation
· · Cash flow management
· · Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
· · Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· · Ethics and Professionalism
· · Handling Deadlines and Pressure Situations
· · Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master's degree, or MBA.
· · Experience in a senior management position.
· · Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow management and general finance, and budgeting.
· · Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
· · Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
· · Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
· · Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA CFA or equivalent)
· · Minimum of 5 years’ senior management experience within the Fintech industry.
· · Prior board-level experience/ experience reporting to a board/ board committee.
· Experience in Investment Banking is an added