As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
About Impact Pointe:
Impact Pointe Consultancy Limited (IPCL) is a social impact consultancy focused on creating mutual benefits for international, public and private sector actors to scale social impact solutions by maximising access to the financial and technical assistance needs of beneficiaries and clients.
IPCL is committed to delivering value and creating wealth for disadvantaged and disconnected parts of the economic and business landscape, which are an impetus for change.
While driving detailed focus and actions in the three key areas of Agriculture, Education and Social Impact & Sustainability, IPCL is committed to providing support in adjacent and connected areas in order to birth partnerships towards the creation of inclusive and multidimensional wealth, whether in Nigeria and beyond.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excel and modelling
- Creating statutory accounts
- Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
- Produced budgets up to multi-millions
- Experience running annual audit