RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Review and sign off on all loan agreement & documents
- Continuous review of all company documents and policies.
- Engagement with external lawyers on customer related matters etc
- Coordinate all court cases with the external lawyers
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the bank.
- Customer and client communication on loan default etc
- Review of all counterparty agreements etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, contract, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the bank.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- BSc. in law
- Proven background of co-operate & finance law
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details
- Current license to practice law
- Experience in corporate policy documentation