Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plan, reduce equipment failure and efficient resources administration
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Responsible for implementing daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental, and security
- Active participation in daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient, and safe operational conditions
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities
- Report when the alarm, emergency, or emergency shutdown system is out of service
- Provide detailed, clear, and accurate information when changing shifts, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity
- Coordinate, control, and monitor maintenance jobs according to the corrective, predictive, and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the log book all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviations that occurred in the work area, equipment, or personnel
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests
- Active participation in emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that the Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues/actions can be adequately addressed
- Provide the basic facts concerning well-producing problems, current production rates, and the current condition of the well
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order before Wellwork operations take over responsibility for the well for intervention operations
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed
- Safely operate assigned process systems, units, and equipment within established parameters and operating targets under the supervision of the Operations Supervisor.
- Follow approved procedures in the operation, start-up, and surveillance of process equipment in line with CAS.
- Detect, identify, and react to operational issues; implement appropriate process controls. Escalate to the supervisor as necessary.
- Identify opportunities to optimize process/equipment performance.
- Utilize the Work Management System and other approved procedures, processes/tools to ensure an accident-free workplace (JSA, LMRA, O&I, Procedures and Processes).
- As Area Operator, establish and maintain a safe work environment for all activities within the assigned unit.
- Participate actively in the Facility Safety Management System expectations:#
- Loss Prevention Observation program, safety meetings, hazard identifications (HAZID), near-miss / Incident Reporting, inspections, investigation, etc.
- Support Emergency Response (ER) Preparedness as required; fulfill assigned ER role (Training will be provided for ER role)
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience as a field operator
- Strong communication (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, and Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline operations
- Strong knowledge of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Broad knowledge of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Strong knowledge of Project Philosophy and Design Specifications
- Knowledgeable of relevant regulations
- Knowledgeable of relevant commercial agreements
- Knowledge of safety equipment in line with the provided training
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.