Rexifi is fast-growing Internet service provider that offers premium voice and data communication services through a mixture of fiber, fixed wireless, and satellite technologies to extend connectivity service across Rural and Urban Nigerian communities. We are recruiting for the positions of Field Support engineer for Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks, then pull lines through ducts by hand or with winches.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduit running through trenches.
- Use a variety of construction equipment to complete installations, such as digger derricks, trenches, or cable plows:
- Coordinate Filling and tamping holes, using cement, earth, and tamping devices.
- Dig holes for power poles, using power augers or shovels, set poles in place with cranes, and hoist poles upright, winches.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, climbing poles, or ladders, or by entering tunnels, or crawl spaces.
- Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
- Install equipment such as amplifiers or repeaters, closures, and MSTs to maintain the strength of communications transmissions.
- String cables between structures and lines from poles, towers, or trenches and pull lines to proper tension.
- Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test equipment. coordinate
- Digging of trenches for underground wires or cables. Explain cable services to subscribers after installation and collect any installation fees that are due.
- Compute the impedance of wires from poles to houses to determine the additional resistance needed for reducing signals to desired levels.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in civil from an institute/university recognized and registered.
- Minimum of 2 years of diversified experience as a field engineer/Trainer with expertise in optical fiber and copper networks.
Proven track record of planning projects to design and lay off networks, and delivering a comprehensive solution on Optical fiber network (ISP and OSP)
Copper Network (OSP and ISP)
OFC presentation a
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.