We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards and legal regulations.
- Maintaining research and activity documentation and preparing reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering required.
- At least 2 years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.