This position is responsible for providing technical support to the Sales team, promoting & dissemination of technical information to Customers, Distributors, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, etc., ensure availability of technical services by handling customer queries and quality complaints, provide effective pre and post sales service, training of sales professionals, gathering competitors’ information and coordinating with factory.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Provide technical support to Sales team by organizing seminars and product demo and presentation to key customers and distributors
- Plan & ensure various technical meets and product demo with key influencers like Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Painters, Masons, etc.
- Effectively handle quality related complaints and provide adequate After Sales Service.
- Carry out various in-house technical training programmes.
- Plan and ensure dissemination of technical information to customers through generation of literatures, Demos, mailers etc.
- Analyze competitor’s quality.
- Nurturing of key contacts.
- Training & development of Junior Customer service personnel.
- Conducting market research.
- Preparation of reports for HO.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Civil Engineering from a premier institute
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in large construction / building material / construction chemical / paint companies
- Excel, Word, Power point
- The ideal candidate should have experience in partnering with an executive team and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness
- Excellent team skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, effectively balancing multiple requests and tasks.
- Ability to work within a very diverse workplace and environment.
- Must have strong strategic planning/account planning experience.
- Proven skill in consumer insight mining
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 Net with Commission on Sales
Note: Candidates with experience working in manufacturing and cement companies are encouraged to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.