Engineering & Technology
The Excavator Operator will be responsible for operating the Excavator in a safe and effective manner.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all excavator in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on excavator and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure all excavator is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of Excavator Machinery.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
Education and Experience
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Valid Drivers Licence wit Class H
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of excavator.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.