Environmental Science Engineer who would be an overseer of a project, from the start to finish and can delegate duties to other engineers working in the said project as well as the logistics and daily report of the project to the Organisation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Planning and Monitoring of projects, energy audits, and management.
- Use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Preparing and maintaining project stages plan as required.
- Managing project documentation and reports.
- Coordinating all project activities and interfacing with the clients.
- Installation and commissioning of completed projects.
- Leading the team to achieve common goals, managing team members, and achieving commitment to projects.
- Developing proposals for new projects.
- Planning and managing of all project resources.
- Responsible for project logistics management system.
- Training of project staff.
- Overseeing QA/QC and Certifications and standards.
- Working with executives to implement performance management strategies and new opportunities
- Any other tasks as may deem fit by the Executive Director
- Responsible for managing the production of required project deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- A certified project management professional
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Preferably male candidate
- Age 25- 45 years
- Health Insurance
Work Schedule: Mondays - Fridays
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.