We seek to hire a Mechanical Engineer to diagnose construction or machinery problems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and explain complex issues
- Conduct research and studies on site
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs
- Diagnose construction or machinery problems
- Resolve malfunctions or other crises when they arise
- Oversee repairs and technical improvements
- Install new systems and technology
- Inspect and test material and machinery for safety
- Ensure proper maintenance of onsite equipment
- Supervise and direct onsite crew (e.g. technicians)
- Draft and submit reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field.
- Previous experience as a field engineer or similar role
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects, including machinery and equipment
- Understanding of safety guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- An analytical mind and strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in adverse weather and occasional overtime and weekends
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.