Numad Energy Integrated Services Limited is a fast-growing Oil and Gas, Marine services company. We are looking for a young, smart graduate to work with our company as an Engineering Officer to achieve set Technical and Projects objective for the company.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Managing projects from start to finish by planning, scheduling, and ensuring that all tasks are completed on time.
- Supervising other engineering staff and providing technical guidance to junior engineers.
- Performing research in new technologies related to their field of engineering.
- Developing, testing, and implementing new engineering designs and theories.
- Creating and evaluating technical research proposals.
- Preparing reports on project progress and outcomes.
- Conducting surveys, experiments, and research on new products or technologies to help improve existing products or develop new ones.
- Interpreting complex engineering data to identify problems with equipment or processes and develop improvement solutions.
- Developing plans for upcoming projects.
- Spotting and Engaging various Engineering disciplines and personnel that will be relevant to the organization's projects.
- Ensuring the highest standards, certifications and procedures are utilized in the course of project deliveries.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND/BSc in engineering-related course
- Minimum of 3 years of prevent work experience
- Knowledge of project management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.