At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assignedmachines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and
- Ensure all machineguardings, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipmentare present and
- Review of reports,checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift forclosure of outstanding
- Initiating rootcause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned
- Compliance tooccupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing
- Ensure electricalstandards are complied with while executing installation across
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Minimum of 3 years work
- Experience in detergent powder packaging machines is
- Must have experience in PLC
- Sound knowledge of electro
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting
Henkel is an equal opportunity We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.