Electrical Engineering Associate
Engineering & Technology
The Electrical Engineering Associate is responsible for assisting with electrical operations at OceanBay Mall and associated entities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Knowledge of Electricity Networks, Power Generation
- Knowledge of Energy Management
- Day-to-day efficient running of electrical installations.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bsc in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years of working experience
- Proficient in MS Office – Powerpoint, Excel mandatory
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal skills, selling skills, and appearance
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities with Project Management Overview
- A team player.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.