- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients' possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Ensuring that clients' identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
- Valid personal and commercial driver's licenses.
- Prior experience as a Personal Driver is advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of road regulations.
- Clear criminal record.
- Neatly presented and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
- Minimum Qualification is Diploma
- Must not be more than 45 years of age.
- Must live around Onitsha
- Must have at least 10 years of work experience.