- Receive and coordinate delivery items further to Customer requests and as advised by the Company.
- Develop plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish the performance of the Services.
- Estimate the size, distance, quantity, time, cost, resources and/or materials needed to perform the Services.
- Apply special care in handling sensitive information, fragile and/or hazardous items.
- Document and maintain records of all Service related activities, same to include records of items received or delivered, point of receipt or delivery, time of receipt or delivery, Customer or other Third Party acknowledgement of delivery or receipt, and other similar information.
- Receive payments from Customers at the time of delivery and deliver such payments to the Company.
- Conduct daily inspection of the motorbike and ensure that the motorbike is kept clean for use in the performance of the Service.
- Perform routine maintenance servicing of the motorbike.
- Report all accidents and/or injuries that occur during the performance to the Services, to the Company immediately upon their occurrence.
- Notify the Company of major repairs and maintenance of the motorbike.
- Work with the Company to provide exceptional Customer services and respond to Customer complaints.
- Perform basic clerical functions such as filing documents and operating office machines.
- Return the motorbike to the Company’s premises at the end of each day of performing the Services.
- Abide by all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of all roads and the overall performance of the Services.
- Adhere to the Company’s operating policies and procedures.
- Confirm the fitness for purpose of all Company Property provided in relation to the performance of the Service, as the Company offers no warranty in respect of any such Company Property.