- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) across all digital channels.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Create and implement the content strategy for all digital channels to ensure online objectives are met.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing and social media.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website and all platforms.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Liaise with the sales and marketing team to create marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit, and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content of the company’s products/services on online sites.
- Create a social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
- Report & analyze key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement monthly.
- A Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of works experience.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Metric-driven and the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality