Engineering & Technology
We are in search of a qualified DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team, to help speed up, automate, test, release and update new and existing software.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Understand customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability tests.
- Troubleshooting and fixing code bugs.
- Select and deploy CI/CO tools and pipelines.
- Manage stakeholders and external interface
- Select and deploy CI/CO tools and pipelines
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working in LINUX-based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of RUBY, PYTHON, PERL & JAVA.
- Able to configure and manage databases such as MY SQL, MONGO etc.
- Good knowledge of open source technologies&cloud services.
- Have a critical concept on DEVOPS and AGILE principles.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.