We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who is a good communicator. this role, you will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, planning and supporting the infrastructure. We also work with the development team to help with infrastructure, tests and automation topics.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the infrastructure.
- Working to automate and improve development and release processes, implementing Continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
- Developing infrastructure as code.
- Developing scripts to automate.
- Deploying updates and fixes.
- Cloud management.
- Troubleshooting to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Planning out projects to improve the infrastructure environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux, networking protocols, general utilities, and shell scripts.
- Zero Downtime Deployments
- Experience with Cloud-native solutions
- Excellent knowledge of how to fix performance bottlenecks
- Fluency in scripting languages like Bash, Ruby, or Python
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.