succeed as a Delivery Rider, you should be polite and prompt with a
commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You
should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed
to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Rider Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Delivery Rider Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.