Software & Data
We are looking for an ideal candidate to fill the position of a Data Scientist
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Develop the data pipelines to bring data from the various sources into central analytics database.
- Propose initiatives to capture additional data which can be leveraged for analytics.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Develop analytics solutions for business use as required.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Drive adoption of analytic solutions in order to ensure value realisation.
- End-to-end management of external consultants where external support is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Demonstrable technical competence via assessment exercises and project portfolio
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a similar role, with at least three (3) years at middle management level
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and develop/grow existing businesses.
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation across various industries
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills of Innovative and creative thinking
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Business Objects.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.