Software & Data
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Data Analyst to join our Finance Team and be responsible for providing support in cost-controlling, budgeting and forecasting, and business reviews. You will report to our Financial Controlling Manager and will be in charge of:
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collection and analyses of data coming from different systems (i.e., data warehouse, databases, and web apps);
- Drafting reports, presentations, and business analyses related also, but not only, to web analytics services through BI tools;
- Carrying out activities aimed at cost-controlling, revenue recognition, and budgeting and forecasting;
- Interacting with different teams, especially with the Software Development one.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Sound knowledge of SQL databases (such as MySQL) and BI tools (such as Tableau or PowerBI);
- Sound knowledge of at least one programming language, ideally Python;
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills (i.e., complex formulas and visual charts);
- Familiarity with general economics concepts;
- Full professional proficiency in English.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.