- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to think outside the box and continue to push the unit to break new grounds. The work environment is very fast-paced and requires a high level of organization as well as a strong ability to manage interpersonal relationships.
- To be successful in the role, you should be able to build and manage positive, long-term relationships and support internal/external stakeholders in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
The role will have a primary focus on the following:
- Provide support in the planning, development, implementation of effective internal and corporate communications and external public relations for the Company.
- Support in the development of strategic communications programs to facilitate the cultivation of a positive corporate image for the Company.
- Serve as a primary liaison for all stakeholder engagements
- Act as the brand ambassador for the company.
- A minimum of 3years experience is required, as well as a degree in Management, Communications or a related field.
- The role would work closely with Senior Management and is based in Lagos, Nigeria