A Human Resources professional with knowledge and experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Prepare monthly payroll schedule.
- Prepare all statutory remittances such as ITF, NSITF, Pension, Group Life etc, and ensure compliance.
- Carry out recruitment projects when due.
- Coordinate training when necessary.
- Participate in the onboarding of new hires.
- Support the Human Resources Manager to achieve all HR goals monthly.
- Provide support to HR support to employees
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Human Resource personnel
- HR-related accreditation preferred (e.g. CIPD or SHRM)
- Excellent organizational skills w/ strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills
- History of acting with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of local (Nigeria) employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency with HRIS and talent management systems
- Experience scaling HR teams across geographies a plus
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.