Location: IKEJA AND IBEJU-LEKKI ,LAGOS
Minimum Qualification :
- 3+ years Driving Experience. Ability to Drive both Jeeps and big 6-8TYRE Trucks. Ability to read and write IN ENGLISH.
- To drive the company Jeeps AS WELL AS 6-8 Wheel Diesel trucks inside the city as well as interstate driving all over Nigeria to Job Sites.
- To promote the company generally and enhance the company's image through appearance and behavior.
- To maintain the petrol/diesel level as well as ensuring that the periodic schedule maintenance of the cars are observed and reported.
- To ensure that the company cars are driven with due care and attention, ensuring the safety of the passengers at all times.
- Ensure all the safety and precautionary devices required in the car are in place and the assigned vehicles are clean inside and outside.
- Ability to read and write is mandatory.
- Drivers must possess valid Nigeria Drivers License.
- Knowledge of Nigeria roads, as well as road safety rules, is a plus.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with Jeeps and 6-8 Wheel DIESEL DELIVERY trucks.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Road Safety Rules
- Valid Nigeria Drivers License
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time including weekends and holidays.
- Honesty and Truthfulness.
- FREE CATERED LUNCHES
- Paid Hotel Rooms and N500 daily per diem when outside Lagos.
- N100,000 Yearly housing allowance.
ONLY QUALIFIED DRIVERS WITH AT LEAST 3+ YEARS TRUCK DRIVING EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY.