- Record data and create reports on worker attendance, budget, supplies, drugs administration, and animal growth.
- Specific records to be kept include animal inventory records, feed movement schedule, drugs and vaccination records, daily production and mortality reports, etc
- Assign duties to farmworkers and ensures that they are carried out in an efficient manner; for example, duties might include feeding poultry, shipping eggs, or maintaining buildings.
- Oversee the machinery that performs certain tasks within the farm, such as egg collection, manure removal
- Train new workers
- Provide care to injured or ill livestock and enforcing workplace sanitation practices to prevent the spread of disease.
- Computer literate and able to use spreadsheets for record-keeping
- Minimum of Bsc/HND in Animal Science or any related discipline
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Personal Development
- Strong cognitive Ability
- Strong Attention to details
Salary Range: NGN 70,000 - 150,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Location: Umuahia, Abia state