- A well qualified professional who will assist the Company Secretary to implement the company’s strategic objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Law, Business or a related field.
- LLM or MBA from reputable institutions will be an advantage.
- 3 years post qualification experience including at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Reports to Company Secretary.
Assist the Company Secretary with:
• The execution of the company’s transactions
• Documentation of the company’s commercial transactions
• Monitoring and assurance of compliance with the terms and conditions of the company’s transaction documentation
• Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics forming the basis of the company’s corporate strategies
• Coordinate with the engineering, finance and corporate departments as well as the operations staff of the affiliate companies
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to lead change processes
• A high level of administrative skills
•The ability to work with discretion Systematic working style
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to work under pressure.