Shuttlers provides tech-enabled mass transit solutions to individuals and companies. Their mission is to transform the mass transit experience around the world, by building a global network of vehicle partners and connecting them to communities of shuttlers. Their unique selling proposition is affordability, predictability, reliability, safety, sustainability, and comfort.
About the Role
They are looking to hire a highly motivated, purpose-driven and personable individual to join their team as a Client Relationship Specialist. As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction with the companyâs transportation solution and promoting client retention.
What do you need to be considered Successful?
- Ensure at least 95% Retention on all assigned Active Businesses.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service and support.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, addressing their needs, concerns, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Create visit schedule and achieve 90% of all scheduled customer visits
- Lead a successful Client relationship Team
- Understand and effectively communicate the features, benefits, and value of our products and services.
- Proactively identify opportunities to promote client retention and increase revenue, including upselling and cross-selling; ensuring a minimum growth of 5% every quarter.
- Ensure Morning and Evening Trip completion with Operations daily
- Ensure prompt resolutions to issues on all accounts assigned
- Prepare utility report and recollection of revenue for service rendered.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and activity reports.
- Support account growth by asking for more routes from existing clients;
- Handle the end-to-end process of fulfilling Charter requests.
- Visit clients once a month
- Proactively communicate potential challenges and appropriate resolutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve client issues and ensure client satisfaction.
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity to provide insights and recommendations to improve client relationships and satisfaction.
How important are you to the bottom-line?
You will act as the main contact for clients, you will address their needs and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the Job?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service and support.
What do you need to have done in your career?
â Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager etc
â Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
â Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
â Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
â Proven ability to juggle multiple account management at a time, while maintai
ning sharp attention to detail
â Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
â Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What do you stand to Gain?
Base salary - 450,000 - 500,000 net.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.