We seek to hire a Civil Engineer. The civil engineer in the real estate industry designs, plans, and oversees the construction of infrastructure and buildings to ensure safe, functional, and sustainable development projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- The Engineer must be able to deliver weekly plans and come up with solutions to any issue that may arise
- The candidate must have good communication skills and must be teachable
- The Engineer must have Technical knowledge of the site he is working on and spot issues on time
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Eng in Civil Engineering (2nd Class Upper)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Civil Engineer
- Must possess Coren Certification
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent organizational skill
- Must have the desire to learn
- Must have site-work experience with a real estate firm
- Must be able to meet deadlines & multitask
- Must be a problem solver
- Must be able to meet up to the deadline given to him/her
- Must have knowledge of Engineering tools and how to use them
- Must be professional at all times
- Must be able to work in a team and also have a good sense of reasoning
- Must be innovative and creative
- Must be enthusiastic about the work he/she has been given and show great diligence in completing whatever task he/she has been given
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a great project manager and have good Quality control skills
Renumeration: NGN 170,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.