Romax properties Limited
Engineering & Technology
We are looking for an experienced, Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings. The Civil Engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Renumeration: NGN 150,000 - NGN 200,000 Monthly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.